You just need to add your feeling for discovery ..
Here’s what to visit::
- Stroll around the downtown among ancient buildings, narrow streets, suggestive corners and typical cafes
- Have a braek at the Grappa museum and taste our local brandy, at the famous wooden bridge “degli Alpini”
- discover ancient catles, medieval towns and villages all nearby Bassano
- Visit the Palladio’s venetians Villas, part of the UNESCO World Heritage, between Treviso and Vicenza
- RIDE ALONG THE BRENTA CYCLING ROUTE from Bassano up north untile the Dolomites and lakes - Possibility to pick-up or give back the bicycles at the rental points along the route and return by train